We will honor every person and their story.
We will do our best to keep everyone safe.
- We will follow Oregon state and county guidelines for emergency childcare facilities.
We will give students a place to belong and be active so they can thrive.
We will inspire students to have a positive attitude about learning and hard work.
- “You worked hard on that assignment, how does that make you feel?”
- We will develop grit by encouraging students to take on and persist with something that is challenging for them each day.
We will help students meet expectations by helping them to create goals.
- We will use a reward system to help motivate students.
We will seek to meet the basic needs of the families in our community.
- We will care about the kids in our program as whole people.